Call for PapersReg. No.:GUJENG/2012/48984
Voice of Research- An International Refereed Journal for Change and Development, published quarterly in English to disclose the research abilities and promote quality and excellence in the society calls for unpublished scholarly written research paper, case study, book review or article in the field of social science, humanities and technology.
Guidelines to The Authors
- Voice of Research is a quarterly published multidisciplinary journal in Social science, Humanities and technology. It is thus published on every 24th of March, June, September and December.
- Voice of Research welcomes the submissions of manuscripts by the authors throughout the year without any time bound.
- The manuscript(s) (whether a research paper/ article/ case study/ book review etc.) submitted for the Journal should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time.
- For any manuscript submitted by the authors, Voice of Research does not charge any processing fees. The manuscript is reviewed free of charge without any processing fees from the authors.
- A declaration should be made by the author in the covering letter that the paper is original and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Also the scanned copy of the declaration form uploaded on the website should be duly filled, signed by the author(s), scanned and mailed to the editor along with the manuscript.
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, author's name, designation, official address and address for correspondence, contact, phone/fax number and e-mail address.
- Papers should bear the abstract, introduction, rationale, review, research design, analysis and interpretation, findings and conclusion, and references in APA style.
- Research papers should be typed in double-space with 11 font size in Garamond with one inch margin on all sides on A4 size paper.
- Research paper with the abstract containing tables, figures and reference should be restricted to 3000-4000 words.
- Publication of the manuscript rests with the editorial committee and it depends entirely on its standard and relevance. Authors may also be requested to revise their manuscript before they can be accepted for publication. Correspondence in this regard will be done with the first named author unless otherwise indicated.
Review of the manuscript
- The manuscript without any plagiarism check will undergo double blind peer review process. The manuscript shall be sent to two referees for review.
- The review committee in a prescribed format is likely to review the manuscript within 18 days and send their report to the editor. The review committee may recommend the paper for publication, ask for corrections or may reject it. The review committee thus provides its valuable comments and suggests the priority for publication of the manuscript.
- Based upon the recommendation of the committee, the editorial committee shall take decision about the manuscript and acknowledge to the corresponding author of the manuscript.
- This whole process is likely to take about 21 days. Based upon the comments and priority for publication of the review committee, and the response from the author and the complete fulfillment of the requisites as suggested by the editors, if any, the manuscript shall be considered for publication. In other case, it may be considered for any of the forthcoming issue subject to the fulfillment of the requisites.
- Minimum of 21 days time is required for review of the manuscript. Maximum time taken for processing the manuscript is 45 working days. Contributors are free to send the manuscript to any other publication after this period, if they don't receive any intimation from Editor, Voice of Research.
Note of Trust and Cautiousness
- We firmly believe the researchers, to be cautious enough, to understand the copyrights issue. Considering this, Voice of Research doesn't perform plagiarism check for the all or any manuscript submitted to it by the authors. In such a situation, any issues arising for plagiarism will be solely the responsibility of the author(s) of the manuscript. Voice of Research or any of its Editors, office bearers and/or members of Voice of Research shall not be responsible or held liable, for any such issue, by any means.
- The authors submitting the manuscript to Voice of Research are presumed to send the declaration (available on the website in downloads section) form along with their papers. In case they do not send it, it will be understood automatically that the paper is their original work and all or any issues arising due to it would be the liability of the respective or concerned author(s) of the manuscript.
- The copyrights as suggested in the declaration form is transferred to Voice of Research by the author(s) but in any case if the author wants to use or reuse it, or get a part of it published somewhere else, it is possible; provided, the author(s) place a request for the same to the Editor, Voice of Research. The author(s) are likely to receive the response in 10 working days. On receiving the written reply the author(s) could use, reuse, or get a part of it published as per their request to the Editor, Voice of Research.
Click here for more information.
Research papers should be mailed to the editor at:
Voice of Research
E/1, Samay Appartment, Behind NID, Paldi. Ahmedabad. 380007
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org